The customer can check the account balance, mini statement at any time through Odisha Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry Service.
Odisha Grameen Bank provides such a facility as Miss Call for Balance Inquiry. Customers can receive SMS from registered number Customer can use j Miss call only for current account and savings. Apart from this one cannot inquire for loans, credit cards
How to Check Odisha Gramya Bank Balance Enquiry?
There are certain ways in which you can check the balance that is remaining at the bank. Some of those ways are mentioned below.
- You have to simply walk down to the branch and then walk straight towards the “May I Help You” counter and inquire them about your bank balance.
- The information that they will ask you is your account number, your name, and your father’s name.
- In the end, they will inform you about the remaining bank balance.
- The second thing that you can do is you can give a missed call to the toll-free number of the bank.
- Yet, to profit this administration you need to get your portable number connected with the financial balance number.
- After giving a missed call you will directly receive a missed call to the registered mobile number.
- If you don’t have the toll free number of the bank then the bank also facilitates the SMS service.
- To get this service you have to get the SMS alert active in your account.
- And then from the registered mobile number, you have to simply text BAL<Account Number> and send it to the bank official number.
- You have to perform the task with intense care as the text BAL is case sensitive and there is no space between the BAL and the account number.
Head Office Address of Odisha Gramya Bank
Jagamara, Sundarpada Rd,
Gandamunda, Pokhhariput, Bhubaneswar
Odisha, Pin: 751030
- Telephone: 0674-2353031 / 2353032
- Fax: 0674-2353011 / 2353029 / 2353035
- E-mail: email@example.com
All Branches Customer Care Contact Details
Here, we are sharing branch insightful Odisha Gramya bank client care contact subtleties with you.
Deula Sahi, Dhenkanal-759001
- Telephone: 06762-226723
- Fax: 06762-226723
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot No-411/1225 & 1216, At/Po-Sanapalla, Dist-Khurda,
- Telephone: 06755- 221594/ 221578
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 06758-240453/240750
- Fax: 06758-241990
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Floor, BN Tower, Deula Sahi, At/Po-Baripada, Dist-Mayurbhanj,
- Telephone: 06792-252362
- Fax: 06792-252010
- E-mail: email@example.com
Plot No-4, Mahanadi Vihar, Dist-Cuttack,
- Telephone: 0671-2446449
- Fax: 0671-2444538
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vivekanand Marg, Church Building, Dist-Balaroe,
- Telephone: 06782-241491
- Fax: 06782-240605
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 06797-232402
- Fax: 06797-232402
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acharya Market Complex, Po-Sunguda, Dist-Jajpur,
- Telephone: 06797-233160
- Fax: 06797-232402
- E-mail: email@example.com
At-Singh Market Complex, Po-Keonjhargarh, Dist-Keonjhar,
- Telephone: 06766-253079
- Fax: 06766-256079
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On this site, we shared All other Gramin Banks balance enquiry tutorial.
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Saptagiri Gramin Bank
This is not an official website, so please do not share your personal information in the comments section below. If you have any questions after this, you can contact their customer service directly for better assistance.