Know your Mizoram Rural Bank account balance enquiry & mini statement through missed call toll free number. The facility available for both internet banking and mobile banking users.
The holders may also get loan account statement via sending text message from their registered mobile number.
How to Check Mizoram Rural Bank Balance Enquiry? – Procedure
At this time the Bank is affiliated with the State Bank of India.
- You can check your avail account balance through missed call number.
- Just give a missed call on 0389-2346380 to get account balance detail.
- Users can also get account balance via using Mobile Banking.
- To check your saving account available balance you must have activate mizoram rural bank mobile banking account.
Activate Mizoram Rural Bank Net Banking @cedgeinb.in
To use Internet Banking feature in Mizoram Rural Bank, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the nearest branch for activation.
- Fill the application form of internet banking.
- After following details you will get OTP pass code on your mobile.
- You have successfully registered Net Banking account.
- After that you’ll get Internet Banking kit at your home address.
- Check “User id” & “Password” which mentioned in net banking kit.
- You can use credentials to use your internet banking account.
Login to Mizoram Rural Bank Net Banking @cedgeinb.in
- Step 1) Visit the official website at cedgeinb.in.
- Step 2) Now Click to “Personal” button.
- Step 3) Popup window will appear on your screen.
- Step 4) Enter your “User id” and Password in the provided field
- Step 5) After entering details Click to Login button.
- Step 6) Now you can use the Internet Banking feature easily from anywhere.
You can also check your avail Mizoram Rural Bank Balance Enquiry with mini statement.
There is always different targets for the banks and the Mizoram Rural Bank has always crossed the target in all the areas including deposit, advances, and profit. It also offers different schemes from the government to the customers for their betterment like KCC, SGSY, GCC and zero account balance as well.
On this site, We are shared All Indian Rural Banks balance enquiry guide.
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
This is not official website of Mizoram Rural Bank. So don’t share your personal information in the below provided comment box.